Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.citibase.com.
This page tells you the terms on which you may use our website www.citibase.com, whether as registered user or guest. Please read carefully before use.
By using the site, you accept the terms and agree to obey them. If you don’t accept them, please don’t use the site.
2. Who We Are
www.citibase.com is operated by Citibase Limited, a UK company registered in England under company number 5432553.
Some important details about us:
Our registered office is at:
140 Aldersgate Street, London, EC1A 4HY
Our VAT number is:
283 8646 58
3. Use of the Site
You have permission for temporary use of the site, but we can withdraw or change our service at any time without telling you and without being legally responsible to you.
You must treat all identification codes, passwords and other security information as confidential. If we think you have failed to keep confidentiality, we are allowed to disable any security information (including your passwords and codes).
If you allow anyone else to use our site, you must make sure that they read these terms first, and that they follow them.
Only use the site as allowed by law and these terms. If you don’t, we may suspend your usage, or stop it completely.
We frequently update the site and make changes to it, but we don’t have to do this, and material on the site may be out-of-date. No material on the site is intended to contain advice, and you shouldn’t rely on it. We exclude all legal responsibility and costs for reliance placed on the site by anyone.
By using the site, you agree to us handling this information and confirm that data you provide is accurate.
4. Viewing Incentives Free Meeting Room Terms & Conditions
1. Offer provides 2 hours free meeting room usage
2. Does not include any services including but not limited to the use of internet, telephone or refreshments
3. Excludes London Victoria Palace Street, London Knightsbridge and London Millbank centres.
4. Booking required at least 24 hours in advance by email to location of your choice.
5. All bookings are subject to availability.
6. Citibase makes no guarantee of availability on any one day. Citibase reserve the right to cancel you booking at any time.
7. Bookings can only be accepted between Monday and Friday, in business hours*
8. Not to be used in conjunction with any other Citibase offer.
*Business hours may differ per site.
5. Recommend a Friend Terms & Conditions
1. 10% Commission (GIFT) or donation to charity of choice based on the initial contract value of the office signed
2. Based on a deal of 12 months minimum
3. A completed application form must be submitted prior to acceptable of the recommendation (form can be downloaded here/ hyperlink)
4. A completed invoicing form must be submitted within 6 months of the start date.
5. No commission will be paid on services additional to the basic office price.
6. All recommendations are void if a broker partner or commercial agent becomes involved.
7. Subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Citibase offer.
6. Brokers and Commercial Agents
All leads must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. At this stage the introduced lead will be checked to see if we have already received the enquiry. Depending on the outcome of these checks the lead will then be accepted or rejected accordingly.
In the first instance all contact will go through the National Sales Office and any tours that need to be arranged should be booked through the Sales Team. Once a lead is accepted/tour booked you will then be informed of the Commercial Sales Manager who will work the opportunity through the rest of the sales process.
The Overturn Process
As per industry standard Citibase operate the overturn policy.
This means that if an opportunity has not reached completed first tour stage with the initial introducer then a rejected broker or agent can overturn the lead into their name with an attended viewing. Once the customer has toured the lead will then be ‘rejected overturned’ to the original introducer of this lead and any fees payable will be owed to the new introducing agent.
An accepted lead will stay under the introducing broker/agent for the duration of 6 months from the day of acceptance, unless overturned due to a completed successful tour by another source. After the initial 6 months has passed the lead will become open for re-introduction from another party.
- Citibase pay as standard, 10% based on the lifetime occupancy revenue of the customer minus any contracted services
- Any increased commission above the standard 10% must be confirmed in writing by Rebecca Broomhall or Jo Mapp
- Any commission owed to the Agent/Broker can be invoiced in periods of no more than 12 months at a time and will be subject to standard payment terms
- Expansions within the initial term will be paid at the original commission percentage for the remainder of the initial contract period upto the initial 12 months
- Renewals will be capped at 10% commission
- Any expansion after the point of renewal commission will be paid at the same rate as the renewal
- No commission will be paid on services additional to the basic office contract price – IT, Telephony, parking or fit out etc.
- In the unlikely event that a customer reneges on an agreement and leaves before fulfilling the full term or owing money to Citibase Limited, then Citibase reserve the right to reclaim or ‘claw back’ any overpaid commission paid to a broker or agent
This scheme is only valid for the duration of the specific building being under Citibase management.
Tailor Made by NewFlex
– All Tailor Made enquiries are to be sent to tailormade@NewFlex.com
– If an accepted lead turns out to be a managed solution handled by NewFlex Tailor Made, please refer to NewFlex Tailor Made Terms and Conditions for payment terms
– These Terms and Conditions are valid for NewFlex Serviced Solutions only
If you have any further questions or simply wish to discuss working with Citibase in more detail, please contact:
Broker Channel Manager
*This commission scheme only applies for customers signed, deposit and first month rent paid after 6th April 2020. Citibase reserves the right to amend or alter this scheme at any point.